Dear friends and guests of our house.
We would like to inform you about our measures regarding "covid-19". It is important to us that you are informed and feel safe in our hotel.
- Check-out is limited to 11 a.m., check-in time is from 3 p.m. We would like to have a longer time frame for even more thorough cleaning of the rooms.
- For the checkin our guests receive a data sheet with the request to fill it out and send it back to us. Due to official government orders to possibly follow up on covid-19, we are forced to collect more data. In order not to extend the check-in, we ask for your understanding that we will query the dates before arrival. The guests who have booked through the common internet portals can unfortunately only be checked in on site
- Antiseptics are available in different areas of our hotel, which we ask you to use.
- We comply with distance rules in the hotel and we also ask our guests to take them into account. Markings in relevant areas will be placed.
- Access to our hotel is only permitted to hotel guests, friends of our guests who are not familiar with the area can wait at the bar.
Breakfast buffet and bar
- Breakfast continues to be offered in buffet form, but selfservice is limited. We are always there for you and provide you with all the products you want.
- We ask you to have breakfast on our terrace, you are welcome to have the breakfast in your room.
- Both at breakfast and at the bar, we pay attention to the distance between the tables and seating. Please help us and take care not to be too close to other guests.
- When you arrive you will find a small piece of information in your room, which will inform you about our measures and also about any adjusted regulations of the government or the health authorities
- The cleaning of the rooms is reduced by official order, we ask for your understanding. If you would like daily cleaning, please indicate this at checkin.
- All nonbasic items are removed from the rooms, e.g. Decorative pillows, leaflets etc.
- The rooms will only be cleaned when the guests are absent
- We will register the cleaning time by us (date and time)
- The frequency of cleaning and checking the water quality is adjusted to the new conditions.
- Sun beds and stools are disinfected after each use by a guest
- Distance rules also apply at the pool, the distance between the bathers who do not travel together and share a room - is 2 meters. We ask our guests to adhere to these rules
- It is not possible for more than 8 people to be in the pool at the same time
We will do everything we can to ensure that our guests are affected as little as possible. All restrictions and measures serve your and our safety and are due to the protocol-based official orders.
Cornelia and Michael hope for your understanding and your help.
Check in form for entry to Greece from July 1st 2020.
Please keep in mind that the form must be completed at least 48 hours before arrival.